Hi all
Could you please give me a form check for the half windshield wipers.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKazG9BQAPoZrZGNAk6
Thanks
Barry
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Barry Thorn, September 2, 2019 · 5 Replies · 60 Views
Hi all
Could you please give me a form check for the half windshield wipers.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKazG9BQAPoZrZGNAk6
Thanks
Barry
Hey Barry, there is a lot of work to do, basically, your body is twisting in all the body parts together while the primary twist should occur at the spine. in the correct form, the shoulders should stay closer to the support as much as possible, something that you cannot see in your execution. if you have the thoracic bridge course i can suggest you something.
Hi Alessandro - thanks. I've got thoracic bridge course and do it weekly - albeit progress is very limited. I've just installed stall bars which really lock my shoulders in place, so will work on these from now on and incrementally build ROM.
Thanks
Barry
Hi Alessandro
I have reattempted this on the stall bars. Front view and side view below: -
Front view:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKazHAdOpF5MYOL-6rM
Side view:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArEIvp8sRRKazHGkniBjzXDdhT-K
If there is still too much twisting movement , which exercises from thoracic bridge would you suggest focusing on?
Thanks
Barry
HI Barry, first thing relax the shoulders, i want to see the ears touching the shoulders. the problem still persists. you need to work more on the spine rotation variation of the thoracic bridge course.
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:HI Barry, first thing relax the shoulders,
OK thanks - I thought I was! : 0) - I'll go back to the start and work on the spine mobility and shoulder relaxation.