This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

lat flys

Started by Andrey Kruglykhin, August 30, 2019 · 3 Replies · 75 Views

Andrey Kruglykhin

I looked through the Upper Body series but could not find lat flys anywhere. Are lat flys part of the curriculum? If not, I am planning to include them in my schedule; where (between which exercises) would you recommend adding them? I frankly expected to meet the lat flys somewhere just after the hinge rows but...

Of course, I saw latflys in the Single Bar Shoulder Mobility class.

Thanks a lot!!!

Alessandro Mainente

They are the last exercise of foundations 4 for rope climbing section.

Andrey Kruglykhin
On 8/31/2019 at 6:37 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

They are the last exercise of foundations 4 for rope climbing section.

Alessandro, thanks! I did not look at the mobility exercises at all - I assumed lat flys were a strength exercise. Can I add them as an additional; exercise (strength or mobility) earlier in the schedule? Thanks a lot!!!!

Alessandro Mainente

I cannot say yes, because if they re at the end stage of RC there is a reason. so you shouldn't.