This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE2 + iM

Started by James O'Boyle, August 29, 2019 · 12 Replies · 79 Views

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro, this is my first go at sPL PE2.  How does it look?

 

PE:

iM:

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

HI James , while the PE is ok the IM needs refinements:

-slow it down;

-the heel should finish the position in a straddle position where the heel is at hips level, not higher or lower;

-the 2 legs have a different level of abduction. try to reduce the gap;

-the resting rest should be fixed, no movement at all.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Got it, I'll work on fixing these points!

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro, I've been working on this iM--does it look any better?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Hi James, thre is still room for improvement, in this case, the resting leg is ok, the speed is ok...now increase the straddle.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Got it, I'll continue to work on it.  Thanks!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro, I've been working on increasing my straddle on these.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

I would like to see a stop for 1-2'' at the top position.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Here you go--how is this?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Hey James, the tempo is ok, the hips extension is ok, the resting leg is ok. now you need to increase the amplitude of the straddle.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente How's this? I really feel my outside glutes firing up.

 

 

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

NIce Improvements James! couple of weeks more and you are fine.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Thanks, Alessandro!  I'll continue here for a couple of weeks and then move on to PE3.