This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE9 - Stall Bar Reverse Leg Lift - Checking Progress

Started by Mark Birbeck, August 26, 2019 · 2 Replies · 61 Views

Mark Birbeck

Hi,

Some time ago I was doing this exercise without stall bars, just using a wall. It all worked fine, but once I got stall bars I decided to go back and redo this step. I'm glad I did since I've found it excellent for my forearms!

Anyway, I figure I've probably still got a little while to go until mastery, but I thought it worth getting a form check so that there are no surprises later on. (I'm currently on step 6, i.e., 5x6r.)

Would someone mind commenting on the attached sessions?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/weMksEb3TsM8stPi6

Thanks!

Mark

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Mark, it's great to see that you're working hard! You're doing and excellent job on this one. My only suggestion i to try to get your toes a little bit closer to the ground if you are able. Maximizing compression and ROM on this one will help you as you move forward. Keep up the great work!

Mark Birbeck

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for getting back so quickly! I'd barely pressed send. :)

Thanks for the encouragement, and I'll do as you say, and aim to get my feet lower.

All the best,

Mark