This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Should previous exercises also be included?

Started by Andrei Istoc, August 23, 2019 · 2 Replies · 138 Views

Andrei Istoc

Hi everyone,

After the latest update I changed the foundation workout settings to get back to my previous levels, and saw that the previous exercises also get included (as an example, for foundation core, even though I was at v-ups, the workout now also includes tuck-ups). Is that intentional? Should I also do the easier exercises in addition to the work I already do? If so, what step should I keep them at? 9? Or have the easier exercises at lower sets/reps to maintain the skill and push myself with the ones that are hard for me?

Or should I just delete all other exercises from the workouts and keep the ones that are suited to my level?

Thank you,

Andrei Istoc

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Andrei, the last you are mentioned, keep only what you are training and use what you have already mastered as a warmup.

Andrei Istoc

Okay, awesome, thank you!