I started doing Gymnastic training a while ago but took a break to do some Kettlebell Work.
well, I will be getting back to Gymnastic training. The problem is that my rings are set up in my basement that is about 7 feet high ( I am 6'2").
This limits what i can do with the rings. I do have a set of paralettes i made out of PVC.
Trying to develop a 4 day training program that can be done under an hour. Probably a mix of FBE and ring stuff.
Before one day of training was:
planche frog 8sx7
XR PU Bulg 10x3
BL 5sx12
XR Row 10x3
FL 4sx15
L-Sit 5sx12
KB DL 12
KB Swings 25
KB SC DL 4
KB Swings arm to arm 20
The KB stuff was Kettlebell stuff that was added to include some leg work.
The other days training just switched the PU for dips or HSPU.
Should I just keep this program or is there something that could be changed or made better?
Thanks for any help!
Richard.