Big Dave video

Started by irongymnast, May 10, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,600 Views

irongymnast

1O6CNx6SCN8

Just saw this, I think he is incredible (especially for his size)!

He doesn't look as strong as he is.

Joshua Naterman

True, this is a great reminder to never judge someone's ability by their looks.

I mean who would guess that Super Mario(22-25s) could throw you backwards over his head and a few cars?

E6mOMHYoXSc

Nick Van Bockxmeer
slizzardman said:
I mean who would guess that Super Mario(22-25s) could throw you backwards over his head and a few cars?

sFVYamNtgKQ

brutish strength for a little guy

Joshua Naterman

NO WONDER HE COULD C&J SO MUCH!!!!!

Sternford

Do you think the unstable nature of the ground contributed to his strength?

Joshua Naterman
:lol: Wow, you know... it probably did. And it vibrates every time Bowser is awesome, so that probably just makes him even stronger!