This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form Check - HS PE4

Started by Jeff Barletta, August 17, 2019 · 11 Replies · 79 Views

Jeff Barletta

 

 I can't really feel any activation on my left side except for where the lat and tricep meet. What should be activated here? Any advice would be great!

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Jeff, the weigth should be placed 1 cm from the floor. then hold it.

Jeff Barletta

With protraction? If yes, does this just mean that my lats are too tight?

Alessandro Mainente

it is not the primary goal. protraction occurs more naturally than what you think if you have a correct range of motion. 

Jeff Barletta

How's this?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

There is still rom for improvement, some between the floor and the bar. remember that the reference is the bar, so move the plates closer to the floor.

Jeff Barletta

I have been working on it. Let me know how it looks now.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Jeff...this is nice work! you can move on if the paired IM is ok.

Jeff Barletta

Awesome! Thanks for checking. Below is the IM - let me know how it looks.

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Jeff Barletta said:

Awesome! Thanks for checking. Below is the IM - let me know how it looks.

 

Can I have please a side view?

Jeff Barletta

I am guessing you mean something other than side view? I have uploaded back view and front view:

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
13 minutes ago, Jeff Barletta said:

I am guessing you mean something other than side view? I have uploaded back view and front view:

 

 

 

 

hey jeff, stop at 18 seconds....can you see how in the middle of the raise the bar is not horizontal? you need to fix it.