Check please~!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, August 17, 2019 · 20 Replies · 150 Views
Check please~!
Nice work, try to have always the same trajectory.
22 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Nice work, try to have always the same trajectory.
And what’s the medial glutes? Outside pelvis? It’s the point that I can feel cramping
it is not a specific muscle, because muscles work together to reach a specific range of motion.
On 8/18/2019 at 7:28 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:it is not a specific muscle, because muscles work together to reach a specific range of motion.
I think I would move to next level, PE3
I’ve actually done forearm plank since about a year ago, and It was quite easy for me.
but in Straddle Running man, I’m no sure. Check please and please give your advice
Hey Geonho, can you also post a side view of your mobility exercise?
3 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hey Geonho, can you also post a side view of your mobility exercise?
Ok, Does this look Ok to you?
Notice that the resting legs turn a bit outside, it should stay in place. a side view for the full review is appreciated.
On 9/5/2019 at 3:10 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hey Geonho, can you also post a side view of your mobility exercise?
15 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Notice that the resting legs turn a bit outside, it should stay in place. a side view for the full review is appreciated.
Thank you! Check Please
Hey Geonho, remember to keep your bent leg still as you extend your other leg. Keep working to elevate your feet to hip level or above on all of your reps. As you get tired it starts to drop.
On 9/6/2019 at 2:26 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hey Geonho, remember to keep your bent leg still as you extend your other leg. Keep working to elevate your feet to hip level or above on all of your reps. As you get tired it starts to drop.
Is this Ok now?
Hey Geonho, it's hard to tell because of the low angle of the video, but it looks like you still need to elevate your right foot more when your leg is extended.
On 9/10/2019 at 2:34 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hey Geonho, it's hard to tell because of the low angle of the video, but it looks like you still need to elevate your right foot more when your leg is extended.
Check please...
The side view ok, always remember to post a back view for full review.
On 9/11/2019 at 8:49 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:The side view ok, always remember to post a back view for full review.
This is the back view! Check please
The main problem is the resting leg, think about pushing the knee inside and the heel outside. the resting leg should not twist, once the extended leg is in the straddle position, the other one must be in same position as in the beginning.
On 9/16/2019 at 5:38 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:The main problem is the resting leg, think about pushing the knee inside and the heel outside. the resting leg should not twist, once the extended leg is in the straddle position, the other one must be in same position as in the beginning.
I tried my best... I find this really difficult when I try to keep the position.. check please
NOW is ok.
On 9/19/2019 at 6:07 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:NOW is ok.
Training a couple of days ago
today
What do you think about these? I feel like It would be okay for me to move on.
check please
Yes, you can move on.
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Yes, you can move on.
Yeah!! Thank you coach! I really appreciate it