Hi All,
Looking to get some feedback on how my Elbow Side Plank Twists are looking. My left and right side don't feel similar, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly. Tips on what I can work on would be greatly appreciated!
Sincerely,
Brandon
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Brandon Judoprasetijo, August 14, 2019 · 3 Replies · 34 Views
Hi All,
Looking to get some feedback on how my Elbow Side Plank Twists are looking. My left and right side don't feel similar, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly. Tips on what I can work on would be greatly appreciated!
Sincerely,
Brandon
Hey Brandon, i would like to say that you are one of the few people posting this PE correctly at the first form check! nice work guy
Nice execution.
Regarding the difference between left and right: I think when you do the exercise on the left arm your hip is higher compared to the right side. This is pretty obvious when you compare the starting positions as 0:10 and 0:45.
I suppose dropping the hips might solve the problem?
Best regards,
Adrian
yes, it can.