Hi all!
Would you mind checking my form here please? In particular I feel like my left side (second half of video) has a tendency to almost go backwards but I'm not sure what cue I can use to help fix this.
Your input is greatly appreciated!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Brandon Judoprasetijo, August 14, 2019 · 1 Replies · 31 Views
Hi all!
Would you mind checking my form here please? In particular I feel like my left side (second half of video) has a tendency to almost go backwards but I'm not sure what cue I can use to help fix this.
Your input is greatly appreciated!
HI Brandon I cannot see the legs so i can evaluate only the upper body trajectory. You need to reach in between the legs with the lower shoulder in between the legs. also, the more inclined legs should be straight.