This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check A2 Bent Hollow Body Rocks & A2 table

Started by Nick Goddard, August 11, 2019 · 7 Replies · 114 Views

Nick Goddard

Hi,  I’m looking for both feedback on form and some advice if possible.

I don’t seem to rock back and forth very smoothly. I’d like to know if you can recommend some specific stretches before doing Hollow Body Rocks that might help?

Or do I need compress more tightly for the entirety?

Any others that have visualisation techniques or ideas to help rock in a smoother fashion? 

Thanks,

nick 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Nick, if you look to the epic below you can see 2 different hips angles. at this stage you do not need many reps, you need to stay on the range 1-6 reps, no more until the technique is fixed.

hbr.png

 

Nick Goddard

@Alessandro ok and try to stay more solid for the 6 reps?

Are they all insufficient reps? 

Any other extra advice regarding breathing and where to engage and tense?

thanks for your help,

nick

Alessandro Mainente

The technique first, the more reps you do in one set the more bad habits will be fixed. once good execution becomes a correct habit then add reps and sets.

You should have already an idea of the tension due to the previous PE1. you can show it so that we can see if it is ok.

Nick Goddard

Thanks man. I’ll have a go.

Nick Goddard

Hey @Alessandro Mainente How are these looking now?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Much

 

better!

i like them.

Nick Goddard

Awesome.