Saksida Wins World Cup SR Gold Medal

Started by Coach Sommer, May 9, 2010 · 38 Replies · 8,170 Views

Kobi Yemini

Amazing strength, Congratulation !

Nic Scheelings

Absolutely awesome work Gregor!!

Strength stuff looked unreal and ur hs looked more solid in this routine than the last comp vid of urs.

What else do u plan to put in your routine? I mean what is your ideal for future comps? Will you qualify for London 2012?

Great work

Gregor

Thanks again guys.

No I am not trying to qualify for London 2012. I would need to get medal from Worlds (clauds away) and then compeet on other 2 aparatus (probably floor and vault or pommel horse).

For now just cleaning my routine...In the future I will incorporate back uprise to inverted cross (start score then should be 6,6) and maybe straingth body press to inverted (6,7).

Alessandro Mainente

Absolutely awesome work Gregor!!

congratulations..grat work..you inspired me

Razz

Is it not possible to compete as an event specialist in the olympics, or is it just becase your team does not have space for a specialist?

Gregor

It's possible if team qualify to Olympics (for us practicly imposible), If specialist get one of the medals in Worlds and compeet in 2 other apparatus (it must get 85% of the average score from those other two aparatus) and/or get a wild card (wich good specialist wont get, they ordinary give to some one who is in the country where gymnastics is not evolve).

braindx

Nice job man.

I agree a hollowback press or straigth arm press would look much more clean than the bent arm pike press.

Wangtang6911

Congrats dude!!

Do you have the video hosted on any other websites? I can't get Youtube here in China, but I would really like to see the routine!!!

Gregor

Thanks.

Unfortunatly no. I don't have any video, just video from people who posted on youtube.

wingspan

Congratulations mate.

Hopefully the the first of many! :D

Wangtang6911
Gregor said:
Thanks.

Unfortunatly no. I don't have any video, just video from people who posted on youtube.

Will you be taking a break or some time off from training? You should come to Shanghai and train here for a little bit!! :D

Gregor

Yes after June, I'll take 10 days off.

Haha Shanghai sounds interesting :lol:

Joakim Anderson

Congratulations :) very impressive

Animalonfire

Awesome job! Hopefully the first of many