This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE1 mastery check

Started by Jason Berger, August 8, 2019 · 2 Replies · 25 Views

Jason Berger

Here's my mastery check, 5x15. I was doing it from a tree and I've never done them on an object that moved before (and I had to avoid branches with my head when I stood up), resulting in some weird reps now and then, so maybe I should have waited until I did them from a stationary object, but I had the camera set up to shoot so here we are.

 

 

lol what a thumbnail. thanks, youtube.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jason, the PE looks ok, for the IM when I look you from the front view seems that the upper leg begins a bit of rotation at the top, the knee should look to the camera ALWAYS.

Jason Berger

awesome! Thank you