This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Bent Arm Half Straddle Planche Hold
Started by Hen Finkelstain, July 31, 2019 · 2 Replies · 101 Views
Have you mastered your pseudo planche pushups yet? I remember the BAHSP holds seeming nearly impossible. I would lean into them and then just end up laying on my stomach. After a while of practicing the PPP’s with full range of motion they started to feel really strong. Later in the same workout I got to my BAHSP holds, and when I leaned forward expecting to land on my chest, I was holding myself up. I was able to hold the position for 6 to 8 seconds every set. Once I had the carry over strength from the time at the bottom of the PPP’s it was just a matter of finding the balance point in the position.
21 minutes ago, Neil Gynther said:Have you mastered your pseudo planche pushups yet? I remember the BAHSP holds seeming nearly impossible. I would lean into them and then just end up laying on my stomach. After a while of practicing the PPP’s with full range of motion they started to feel really strong. Later in the same workout I got to my BAHSP holds, and when I leaned forward expecting to land on my chest, I was holding myself up. I was able to hold the position for 6 to 8 seconds every set. Once I had the carry over strength from the time at the bottom of the PPP’s it was just a matter of finding the balance point in the position.
Thanks man (: