This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Middle Split Test?

Started by Leigh Cambre, July 31, 2019 · 3 Replies · 103 Views

Leigh Cambre

I'm curious if there is way to test middle split flexibility? I'm incredibly inflexible with my middle split and I'm wondering if there is any hope? I'm literally pulled out as far as I can currently with my middle split. Is there a way to know whether I'm physically unable to do it or not?

IMG_4494.JPG

IMG_4508.JPG

IMG_4505.JPG

Leigh Cambre

I've attached a pic of my test. I'm not sure if it's visible but my pelvis is very tilted. 

60F6420C-B14E-486B-B491-8766F60DDA98.jpeg

747E8212-1E2E-466A-B21E-91B90AC06083.jpeg

075616E3-C805-4AD4-BC81-B99A9818A934.jpeg

05FA61B0-0DF7-408B-A565-7C66C5B9E868.jpeg

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/2/2019 at 6:19 AM, Leigh Cambre said:

I've attached a pic of my test. I'm not sure if it's visible but my pelvis is very tilted. 

60F6420C-B14E-486B-B491-8766F60DDA98.jpeg

747E8212-1E2E-466A-B21E-91B90AC06083.jpeg

075616E3-C805-4AD4-BC81-B99A9818A934.jpeg

05FA61B0-0DF7-408B-A565-7C66C5B9E868.jpeg

You have the range of motion in the hip socket to perform the middle split. you simply need time. lot of time.

Leigh Cambre

Man, I would never guess based on how little I can separate my legs now. Alrighty. I'll keep at it...