Hi guys! I’d like a Formcheck on these please. Still struggling to understand the movement but I think I might be going in the right direction at least. Any pointers on my current form? Cheers
Back view:
Side view:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nils Westfelt, July 30, 2019 · 4 Replies · 37 Views
Hi guys! I’d like a Formcheck on these please. Still struggling to understand the movement but I think I might be going in the right direction at least. Any pointers on my current form? Cheers
Back view:
Side view:
Hey Nils, the idea is correct. try to pull the rings a bit more to the side so that the forearms are parallel. also, notice that in the first video at 24-sec mark one elbow is more flexed. this impression is due to the fact that the left arm is moved closer to the body while the right is more away from the body. the correct position is the one of the right arm.
6 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Nils, the idea is correct. try to pull the rings a bit more to the side so that the forearms are parallel. also, notice that in the first video at 24-sec mark one elbow is more flexed. this impression is due to the fact that the left arm is moved closer to the body while the right is more away from the body. the correct position is the one of the right arm.
Thank you for the pointers! One question: how much are the lats supposed to be involved? It seems very difficult to use the lats to pull and also keep the the arms at 90 degrees away from the body.
Thanks!
The lats less...more posterior delt, rotator cuff and scapulae adductors.
@Alessandro Mainente
Thank you sir!