This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated bridge pushups

Started by Reilly Herbst, July 28, 2019 · 7 Replies · 146 Views

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey REilly, same mistake as the hips taps. fix this part then show the pushup. Also here i need if possible a front view.

Reilly Herbst

Should I get 10 reps of these before I add bridge taps into my routine ? Or should I work on bridge taps and then end my stretching routine with the pike fold, I’m not ready for bridge wall walks yet.

Alessandro Mainente

The possibility to be ready for the taps can be evaluated.....with a front view...

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

Thanks for the front view, for a safe execution remember to keep the elbows ad the same distance of the shoulders.

Reilly Herbst

Should I slowly over time bring my feet closer together until their touching and then lower the the height of which I’m preforming my elevated bridge. Than start with a wide stance again?

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, this is the process.. try to keep the elbows always over the hands...do not flare them out.