This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated bridge

Started by Reilly Herbst, July 28, 2019 · 12 Replies · 233 Views

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

Also here, the same mistake of the taps. fix the starting position.

Reilly Herbst

My knees started to straighten around 40 seconds into it, I’ll work on having them straight the whole time

Alessandro Mainente

Now is ok. probably you have very tight abs.

Reilly Herbst

My legs started to straighten towards the end but my core feels very tight. Is their anything I can do to work on that?

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Reilly, sincerely no, it simply takes time.

Benjamin Haas

If your core is tight due to a flexibility deficit, you may consider doing a set or two of 30s of seal stretch every day

Reilly Herbst

https://youtu.be/Jzn9miqhscE

I’m starting to feel comfortable at this current level with my bridge, before I movie my legs closer together should I aim to have my hands in a diamond?

Alessandro Mainente
9 minutes ago, Reilly Herbst said:

https://youtu.be/Jzn9miqhscE

I’m starting to feel comfortable at this current level with my bridge, before I movie my legs closer together should I aim to have my hands in a diamond?

Not necessary for now...first lock out the knees with straddle legs, them bring them together and begin o extend the knees.

Reilly Herbst

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work. Keep trying to straighten your your knees throughout the entire stretch. Another couple sessions and it looks like you'll be ready to start bringing your feet together.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

Very very nice.