This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check Supine & Prone pulls.

Started by Nick Goddard, July 24, 2019 · 2 Replies · 51 Views

Nick Goddard

Hey guys, I’m looking for some feedback on both supine and prone please. I feel as though the supine pull has come along leaps and bounds from when I started. However, I think the prone pull needs lots of work. Could you recommend any extra cues based on my video?

I have recently added the weighted stretch attached below but not entirely sure my back is in the correct position on the bench. Any feedback or extra work to do would be much appreciated. 

Nick

C55593E5-CC5F-47C6-A4E9-DCC138157262.thumb.png.a60391d6cc46544aa4c868423285b57e.pngC8F6904C-C002-43F4-8141-70731CD4AB2D.thumb.png.eb581e8a91c2ecb391b1ce82fe3242eb.png

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Nick,

Remember to keep your ears covered by your arms as you do your prone and supine pulls. In addition to the stretch you attached, I recommend also including some elevated cat stretch into your daily routine. Doing 3-5 sets throughout the day of 30-45 seconds is a good place to start.

Nick Goddard

Thanks Jeffrey. I’ve started to add more sets of elevated cat throughout the day.