This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Middle Split Stretch Series - Roll Through Scaling Tips

Started by Christopher Lakumb, July 24, 2019 · 2 Replies · 108 Views

Christopher Lakumb

Hello,

I notice that there are instructional videos (which include helpful scaling tips for those of us just getting started) for each of the individual moves in the various stretch series videos.  However, there is no instructional video for the roll through (final exercise in the middle split series).  This happens to be the exercise that I can't complete, even with use of blocks.  Are their plans to film a roll through instructional video, or can you provide some tips for scaling here?  Thanks!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Christopher, the easiest way is doing it with some pillows under the hips or with a fitness bench so that the support on the middle on the movement is substantially more.

James O'Boyle

@Christopher Lakumb I have trouble with that stretch as well--I actually use my couch...