Hi everyone
What is the expected pace for FL-PE2 (hollow rocks)? Is the speed in videos a requirement? I find if I speed up about 20%, I'm able to do 20% more reps. How much variation from the video pace is OK?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sam Petulla, July 20, 2019 · 1 Replies · 54 Views
Hi everyone
What is the expected pace for FL-PE2 (hollow rocks)? Is the speed in videos a requirement? I find if I speed up about 20%, I'm able to do 20% more reps. How much variation from the video pace is OK?
Hey Sam,
Try to do your exercises at the pace of the Follow Along videos. I also recommend posting a video for review on the Form Check page. This will help us to give you better feedback on your tucked hollow body rocks.