This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check

Started by Jakob Ohlsson, July 16, 2019 · 9 Replies · 117 Views

Jakob Ohlsson

I would appreciate some feedback! 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Jakob, what type of feedback do you need? this is a very very good work!!!!!

Jakob Ohlsson

My concerns in band pulls where if im lifting a bit to high at the top of the rep?. 

For the Bridge I wanted to know if im ready to do the floor version (feels great, the stretch is all shoulder for me). And also should a strive to move my hands slowly towards a "diamond" hand placement, besides only just pushing the chest past my hands? 

In the Bridge Wall Walks I just wanted some general feedback about the form. I share a video of my attempts with the freestanding version and wondering if it's a bit to early for my current level?. 

 

Alessandro Mainente

The only suggestion is to try to push the hips on the floor in the bands' work. for the other question you are ready for the floor version of the bridge and also for the standing back limber.

Jakob Ohlsson

Thanks Alessandro! 

Jakob Gustav Olsson

What's the next steps I should work on with my bridge work?! 

Is this something to work on? 

 

Alessandro Mainente

You can consider to work bridge with hands together and perform the back limber with arms closer to the ears.

Jakob Gustav Olsson

Ok, I'll try those tips in the next Bridge session. What's the purpose of working closer with the hands? 

Jakob Gustav Olsson

Hands touching in the Bridge was manageable. Should I be working my Bridge Pushups in that manner as well? In the Back Limber I could work with my hands hugging the ears in the negative phase but it was out of reach on the positive, so I will work on that for some time. 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Jakob Gustav Olsson said:

Hands touching in the Bridge was manageable. Should I be working my Bridge Pushups in that manner as well? In the Back Limber I could work with my hands hugging the ears in the negative phase but it was out of reach on the positive, so I will work on that for some time. 

I think you can work the pushup with the normal shoulders distance. at this level being proficient with back limber is enough. simply maintain it.