I’ve just begun with archups and am looking for any critiques. I apologize for the angle not being the best, the gym doesn’t allow filming so I had to be sneaky.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Iain McLean, July 16, 2019 · 4 Replies · 111 Views
I’ve just begun with archups and am looking for any critiques. I apologize for the angle not being the best, the gym doesn’t allow filming so I had to be sneaky.
Looking pretty good, Iain! Be careful not to let your knees bend at the top of your reps. Try to maximize the extension of your spine while keeping your knees locked.
I am at mastery for this element now. How does it look?
thanks.
Bump
On 9/28/2019 at 2:39 PM, Iain McLean said:I am at mastery for this element now. How does it look?
thanks.
Hey iain, nice correction about the knees locked. i have noticed also the same degrees of the extension during all the reps from the first set up to the last one. nicely done.