This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE7 v2

Started by Petar Tsvetanov, July 15, 2019 · 3 Replies · 39 Views

Petar Tsvetanov

Hi,

I was about to move on to HS8 Wall run, but out of curiosity, on the last hs7 training I decided to film myself and noticed that my right hip is rotated inward and that I shift my weight more on the right hand during Handstands. On the dislocation I've noticed that my right shoulder is lower than my left.

I spent 2-3 trainings trying to correct those and it looks better now, but the effects of the hip and shoulder imbalances (if they are such) can still be observed. I don't really know how to correct those.

 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11WtEPqwb2W1YicseycJDhlD2-CTuP3kO Shoulder dislocate, starts at 0:20

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11UqmCy-85D7rSrETSTF0B168RF0WAbV6/view?usp=sharing HS7 front, starts at 00:31 (right foot is rotated due to the hip imbalance)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11SY94_7subv2WuAwsO4cAspYXWq0YHF1 HS7 Side, starts at 0:36

 

Thanks for reading my post and have a good day.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Petar, the video of the hips twist is giving me an error.

Petar Tsvetanov

Fixed.

Alessandro Mainente

Well, it can be a tight rectus femoris on your left hips but i cannot say anything more from behind a monitor. Also, your hands should be almost under the shoulders.

further corrections on IM:

-notice that at 24 seconds your right shoulders is already elevated and is beginning the dislocate. but what about the right one? this is a reason for increasing the grip;

-notice that at 47 seconds the bar is not horizontal.

The impression is that with this grip too many asymmetrical works is showed and you need to increase the grip in order to avoid that.