This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE10 Body Lever - Form Check

Started by Geoff Coppola, July 11, 2019 · 4 Replies · 109 Views

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Geoff! I recommend spending another week or two at this volume just to lock in form on those last few reps. For PE11 you might have some luck placing an adjustable pull up bar in your doorway. Some students have also done this by placing a dowel rod across a doorway.

Geoff Coppola

Thanks Jeffrey.   You're the man!

Marco Levati

Hi, I would like also some tips: I am starting the FL/PE10 body lever but I am not sure of my upper body is ok.

Should I curl it more?

Also should I extend more my arm pits putting my head straight back?

@Alessandro Mainente

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Marco Levati said:

Hi, I would like also some tips: I am starting the FL/PE10 body lever but I am not sure of my upper body is ok.

Should I curl it more?

Also should I extend more my arm pits putting my head straight back?

@Alessandro Mainente

 

Hey Marco, the general body tension is ok. only one tip: when you begin in the candlestick position your hips should be approximately above your sternum. 

another suggestion is wrapping the pole with both hands at the same height.