This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/pe8 + im

Started by Vanessa Hunt, July 11, 2019 · 8 Replies · 80 Views

Vanessa Hunt

Hello

I've been working on this progression for some time. My left leg had ALOT of catching up to do with the right strength wise. Mobility in left ankle is an ongoing issue and work in progress. 

Feedback on form welcome please.

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Vanessa, the IM is ok. on the other side on the PE you should try to touch the floor with knees and foot in the same time. if you notice you tend to touch with the foot first.

Vanessa Hunt

Hello close to 12mths I've been working on this progression. the past 6mths I've been working with a pt as my left ankle has much less mobility than my right (due to past injury) making the progress of strength gain and FOM much more difficult for my left side. I've definitely improved from when I started and just wanting to check in now how is this going? Wondering if it's enough to progress to next level given limitations of ankle?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Vanessa, both the exercises are good...on the PE can you left the floor simultaneously with knee and ankle?

Vanessa Hunt

Hi Alessandro yes i feel now I've gain strength in both legs to do this. Is this evident in videos?

Alessandro Mainente

if you stop at 19 seconds...you can feel the knee leaving the floor before the feet.

Vanessa Hunt

Ok I do see it at 19secs. And so I think what your saying is keep working on it don't progress yet!?

Vanessa Hunt

This movement has been a looonnnggg road to gain enough strength in my left leg and mobility in my ankle.

How is it looking? Wondering if it's enough to move on?

Thanks

https://youtu.be/RmRkpizsTJA

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Vanessa Hunt said:

This movement has been a looonnnggg road to gain enough strength in my left leg and mobility in my ankle.

How is it looking? Wondering if it's enough to move on?

Thanks

https://youtu.be/RmRkpizsTJA

 

Now is ok...you have fixed the problem i have mentioned before.