This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE2 + iM

Started by James O'Boyle, July 10, 2019 · 7 Replies · 47 Views

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro,

How do these look?  It's interesting that on the PE1 iM my left leg was better and for the PE2 iM my right leg is better.  Any ideas on what might be going on?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Hi James, as previously, the major work is on the IM. if you can, show a side view.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Does this view work?  I'm finding this to be more difficult for the left leg.

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

He James, from this pov the work is definitely better..trust me that every time i have told you to stay on the previous IM paid off. here you nee 10° more of range of motion and you are fine.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente I trust you!  One of the main reasons I'm committed to GB is because I want to regain lost mobility and correct my imbalances.  Over the last few years I've been getting hurt a lot and I decided to step back and start from the basics again.  So I understand it's part of the process.  I'll keep working on this one, thanks Alessandro!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Is this better?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Hey James, no twisting at all...nice work!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Sweet, thanks!  I guess all of the hip strengthening I'm doing in PT is paying off..