This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE01 form check

Started by Avner Kluger, July 9, 2019 · 3 Replies · 63 Views

Avner Kluger

Is this correct or am I meant to twist more from the torso? 

 

https://youtu.be/dOagWkD2ywc

 

Edit: I don't understand how to attach the video via the link >_<

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Avner, 2 requests:

-film yourself also from the front;

-keep the spine as straight as possible.

Avner Kluger

Hello Alessandro, 

Ive included a video of the front and side, keeping my back straight was a lot harder than before and I managed only 6 reps.

These also include the iM aftwards, I feel a lot of cracking when I do it but in a good way. 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Avner, notice that when you twist to the left there it one knee higher than the front. somewhere in the spine makes more tension on this side. strive to hold the knees together.