Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is my first try of this progression?
How it looks like?
On the im there was no chance to keep hips up...I give my best.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, July 6, 2019 · 5 Replies · 39 Views
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is my first try of this progression?
How it looks like?
On the im there was no chance to keep hips up...I give my best.
Hey marko, for the PE there are some balance issues, do not play too many reps until you get a perfect balance on single reps. for the IM try to hold the hips always as high as possible.
Okey, I will work on this...
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
How it looks now?
Very Very nice!
Thanks!
Should I move on?
Also, is it good idea for me to use weightlifting shoes on SLS PEs because my limited dorsal flexion? I will be able to go deeper probably and will be able to hold apt longer and get more out of the exercises.
I have dislocated both Achilles tendons...