Hi everyone,
I have been practicing for almost 4 months in the full program and I always feel dizzy in my movement training. Sometimes I stop the workout in the middle because I have nausea .. Anyone experienced it as well?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Hen Finkelstain, July 6, 2019 · 4 Replies · 47 Views
Hi everyone,
I have been practicing for almost 4 months in the full program and I always feel dizzy in my movement training. Sometimes I stop the workout in the middle because I have nausea .. Anyone experienced it as well?
Hey Hen,
What level are you on each movement? 5 rolls in a row can make you dizzy if you are not very used to that. Remember to look at a fixed point forward when you finish each roll and pause for a second. Things get better with practice but if you still get dizzy maybe coaches can help you.
22 minutes ago, Eloy Bote said:Hey Hen,
What level are you on each movement? 5 rolls in a row can make you dizzy if you are not very used to that. Remember to look at a fixed point forward when you finish each roll and pause for a second. Things get better with practice but if you still get dizzy maybe coaches can help you.
Thanks I will try it (:
Hi guys,
it happens the same to me, but even after 1 roll. Any idea? I could perform a handstand perfectly (or without problems) and the other stuff, but not movements.
Thanks!
Hey Mauro, strange sensation is personal, the only suggestion is having some assistance and perform then as slow as possible. some time with my clients i have to take off completely any type of rolling movement.