This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS pe3

Started by Reilly Herbst, July 5, 2019 · 12 Replies · 99 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Reilly, the only way to develop deeper squat is moving forward with the knees while holding a normal stance or increase the feet's distance.

Reilly Herbst

Thank you

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

nice work here.

Reilly Herbst

Is my squat deep enough to move on to the next element after I master the 5x10

Alessandro Mainente

Can you go deeper if you drive the knees outside?

Reilly Herbst

I’ll try, should my feet be straight forward or turned out?

Jeffrey Bittner

You are welcome to turn your feet out slightly if it is more comfortable for you. Try not to turn them more than 45 degrees max.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

I think that it is deep enough. 

Reilly Herbst

Ok great! On the next progression should my feet and knees be together through the deck squat?

Alessandro Mainente

nope.