This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Training levels

Started by Hen Finkelstain, July 5, 2019 · 5 Replies · 148 Views

Hen Finkelstain

Hey everyone,

my Thursday training is handstand.

the training is divided to 3 parts:

beginner 

Intermediate 

advanced

Do I need to do everything?  Or just my level?

Look on the photos below.

966D47AE-839F-4604-9C80-111E1C98B4D0.png

3B0644AD-4AC8-4AD9-A9E1-83063F9ED6E1.png

4B8BFC0D-BA81-4CD1-AD63-6D05A4C7B3C7.png

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Hen,

During your handstand workouts I recommend focusing your attention on your Beginner and Intermediate progressions. Once you have completed your assigned exercises for theses sections for the day you are welcome to play with some of the advanced variations keeping in mind the limitations of your current skill level.

Hen Finkelstain
2 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hi Hen,

During your handstand workouts I recommend focusing your attention on your Beginner and Intermediate progressions. Once you have completed your assigned exercises for theses sections for the day you are welcome to play with some of the advanced variations keeping in mind the limitations of your current skill level.

Hi jeffrey ,

At the level of the beginners in this training, I have nowhere to go because I have been in training for 5-6 at the same stage, even though I signify that it is easy for me.  That means I'm at the highest level in these exercises.  My question is whether from the next workout I should focus on all 3 steps or only in intermediate and advanced?  Until now I've done all three steps in each workout because I can finish each of them in a good way.  What I asked is is because the training is divided into levels, do I have to do them all in order, or skip to levels that challenge me more?

Alessandro Mainente
On 7/6/2019 at 2:08 AM, Hen Finkelstain said:

Hi jeffrey ,

At the level of the beginners in this training, I have nowhere to go because I have been in training for 5-6 at the same stage, even though I signify that it is easy for me.  That means I'm at the highest level in these exercises.  My question is whether from the next workout I should focus on all 3 steps or only in intermediate and advanced?  Until now I've done all three steps in each workout because I can finish each of them in a good way.  What I asked is is because the training is divided into levels, do I have to do them all in order, or skip to levels that challenge me more?

Hey Hen, before moving on i highly recommend to post your form through a video so that we can say that you can move on.

Hen Finkelstain
7 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Hen, before moving on i highly recommend to post your form through a video so that we can say that you can move on.

It doesn’t let me to upload a video.

Alessandro Mainente

You can use youtube, then set the video on "unlisted", then share in this private section the video.