This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE1 iM

Started by Geonho Lee, July 5, 2019 · 18 Replies · 148 Views

Geonho Lee

Check Please! thank you so much

and

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Geonho, try to do your workouts at the pace of the follow along videos to help you build your endurance. As you do your tuck ups, I would like to see your straighten your back more. On your iM, I suggest spreading your feet apart slightly. Remember to keep your knees straight at the bottom of each rep and to push up tall through your shoulder as you stand up.

Geonho Lee
On 7/6/2019 at 7:01 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Geonho, try to do your workouts at the pace of the follow along videos to help you build your endurance. As you do your tuck ups, I would like to see your straighten your back more. On your iM, I suggest spreading your feet apart slightly. Remember to keep your knees straight at the bottom of each rep and to push up tall through your shoulder as you stand up.

Could you check these again?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Geonho,

Keep working on the previous corrections. Straighten your spine on your tuck ups and do them at a faster pace. On your iM spread your feet apart more and keep your knees straight.

Geonho Lee
On 7/23/2019 at 6:11 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Geonho,

Keep working on the previous corrections. Straighten your spine on your tuck ups and do them at a faster pace. On your iM spread your feet apart more and keep your knees straight.

I tried my best to straighten my spine, Sould I try more than now? 

Alessandro Mainente

yes, think about opening the chest to the ceiling all the time.  during the IM spread apart your legs a bit more and don't reach on one leg, reach in between and behind.

Geonho Lee
On 7/29/2019 at 7:57 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

yes, think about opening the chest to the ceiling all the time.  during the IM spread apart your legs a bit more and don't reach on one leg, reach in between and behind.

How do these look to you..?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

NIce work. refine the IM .strive to have the upper arm always vertical.

Geonho Lee
On 8/6/2019 at 5:33 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

NIce work. refine the IM .strive to have the upper arm always vertical.

Ok thank you!!:)

Geonho Lee
On 8/6/2019 at 5:33 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

NIce work. refine the IM .strive to have the upper arm always vertical.

Is it okay for me to move on next exercise, PE2?

Alessandro Mainente

Well, i have asked you to refine the IM but in the video, i can see only the PE.

Geonho Lee
13 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Well, i have asked you to refine the IM but in the video, i can see only the PE.

Oh you’re right. I’ll uproad it later this week. Does the IM look just Ok?

Alessandro Mainente

the PE is ok, waiting for IM correction.

Geonho Lee
On 9/17/2019 at 8:41 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

the PE is ok, waiting for IM correction.

The correction is this here. Check please!

 

Alessandro Mainente

you are pretty fast making good corrections! and this is a good point, you have good reception. now try to be more accurate from the first rep because you can save more time!

Geonho Lee
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

you are pretty fast making good corrections! and this is a good point, you have good reception. now try to be more accurate from the first rep because you can save more time!

I’m not sure If I got you. you mean I’m making good correction and have a good reception,  but I should be more on this level, PE1? 

If that’s right, what’s the accurate form? Please feedback. I want to know what I’m not doing it right

Alessandro Mainente

Yes you can move forward.

I mean that sometimes you post execution only partially correct! you can do better for sure by simply trying to emulating better the course of the video.!

Geonho Lee
On 9/21/2019 at 6:50 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Yes you can move forward.

I mean that sometimes you post execution only partially correct! you can do better for sure by simply trying to emulating better the course of the video.!

I tried to emulate the video! How about this??

 

Alessandro Mainente

Perfect!