Hi,
Get ready for the worst bridge ever.
Maybe shoud I walk some bars up with the feet? My longest attemps was like 45 seconds in the gymnastics gym where the floor is full of mats and is more comfortable for the wrists.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Eloy Bote, July 5, 2019 · 8 Replies · 141 Views
Hi,
Get ready for the worst bridge ever.
Maybe shoud I walk some bars up with the feet? My longest attemps was like 45 seconds in the gymnastics gym where the floor is full of mats and is more comfortable for the wrists.
You're off to a good start, Eloy! I think moving your feet up another bar or two is a good idea. As you do this stretch, try to keep your lower back straight while focusing the extension and stretch through your thoracic spine.
On 7/5/2019 at 11:57 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:You're off to a good start, Eloy! I think moving your feet up another bar or two is a good idea. As you do this stretch, try to keep your lower back straight while focusing the extension and stretch through your thoracic spine.
I moved up a bit.
Near the end I pushed myself away a bit more with my legs. Do I need to go higher with my feet? BTW I'm pushing my hips up towards the ceiling, is that ok?
Nice adjustment, Eloy! I recommend scooting your hands a little bit further away from the stall bars to help you flatten out your lower back. Keep up the good work!
remember to show also a front view, there are many details behind the front view check.
Hey coaches,
This one is with the adjustments you mention, hands further from the bars to fully extend the knees and front view to see any bad form.
The front view reveals that the hands can be placed under the shoulders.
On 8/9/2019 at 11:04 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:The front view reveals that the hands can be placed under the shoulders.
Today I tried a narrower bridge, gosh it's too hard to push, I thought I couldn't make it but I did it.
The hands are a bit closer, the past week my hands were almost at the edge of the mat.
Much better....now do not forget...the hands position!!