@Alessandro Mainente Here's a form check for the Rock 'n Roll to Squat--a couple failed reps. I'm trying to figure out what is preventing me from getting off the ground on the way up. I can do it maybe 1/10 times.
Thanks for all of your help!
James
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by James O'Boyle, June 30, 2019 · 5 Replies · 57 Views
@Alessandro Mainente Here's a form check for the Rock 'n Roll to Squat--a couple failed reps. I'm trying to figure out what is preventing me from getting off the ground on the way up. I can do it maybe 1/10 times.
Thanks for all of your help!
James
Hi James, I think that, if you notice, as you move into the second part of the roll you lose the connection between the upper and lower body. try to hold the compression.
@Alessandro Mainente Gotcha, I'll keep working on it!
@Alessandro Mainente I got what I thought were a couple good reps today. Here's one of them--would this count as a correct rep?
Thanks,
James
It is ok, try to hold the upper body closer the lower body,
@Alessandro Mainente Got it, will do! That compression of knees to chest is super challenging for me.