How does it look? Am I getting closer to using no wall? I’d be very excited if that happens one day... I couldn’t do any of the wall walks when I just started this series.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jin Liu, June 29, 2019 · 3 Replies · 78 Views
How does it look? Am I getting closer to using no wall? I’d be very excited if that happens one day... I couldn’t do any of the wall walks when I just started this series.
Hey Jin you should be able to do it directly in a bridge position.
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Jin you should be able to do it directly in a bridge position.
Hmm, do you mean pushing up from the floor, or just bend down backwards from the standing position without using anything to support my weight? My goal is the later
Both of them. for active work of the erector spinae is much more important the phase where you move down into the bridge.