Someone buy this kid some food. He's got good strength but didn't eat enough so he got no hypertrophy out of it. Perhaps he wanted it that way???
li9TBBKhr94
Started by Neal Winkler, May 7, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,433 Views
Someone buy this kid some food. He's got good strength but didn't eat enough so he got no hypertrophy out of it. Perhaps he wanted it that way???
li9TBBKhr94
Bare in mind this kid looks pretty young, 13-15 or so. As well, I'll take it the kid is into parkour as freerunner is in handle, so that is more than likely where his priorities dwell in.
Amazing stuff.
How much harder is the L OAC than the normal OAC? I work all my OAC-progressions in an L. Is it favourable? More effective? Any difference?
Blairbob said:Bare in mind this kid looks pretty young, 13-15 or so. As well, I'll take it the kid is into parkour as freerunner is in handle, so that is more than likely where his priorities dwell in.
He has 18 years of age, look at his profile on youtube ... he should not eat right or have a genetically very bad ...
Extraordinary strength! Good neuromuscular efficiency?
jocke_a said:Amazing stuff.How much harder is the L OAC than the normal OAC? I work all my OAC-progressions in an L. Is it favourable? More effective? Any difference?
Not much harder... different angle.
It's like doing OAP vs OAC. OAP is a bit harder but not significantly so.