This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE9 form check

Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, June 25, 2019 · 2 Replies · 41 Views

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

I would like to know what I have to correct, I see I am shortening a bit ROM, it is pretty hard to keep legs in an l position at the bottom of the movement with arms fully extended. Pull ups have always been my weak point, and if more exercises during the week are needed to progress faster I would like to know (currently doing coach Sommer schedule)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mnucb5aalm4e6sd/VID_20190626_000325_191.mp4?dl=0

BTW: How do I know which exercises belong to foundation 1, 2...?

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Mario, in this case, you simply need to perform 1 rep, for 4-5 sets until the form is perfect and you can reach the upper chest and then perform a slow negative while holding the legs horizontally. never perform multiple reps in a row with a partial execution.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Ok, I will execute it like that. At the starting position, should my body be in a straight vertical line, or a bit of leaning backwards is ok?