Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is my first try of this one...
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, June 24, 2019 · 9 Replies · 91 Views
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is my first try of this one...
Hey Marko, try te elevate your shoulders so that your ears are closer to the shoulders. keep your neck neutral.
Okey, will do...
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is my mastery testing sets...I know it isn't exactly 60s but I didn't had a stop watch...
PE:
IM:
1 hour ago, Marko Sekulic said:Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is my mastery testing sets...I know it isn't exactly 60s but I didn't had a stop watch...
PE:
IM:
Hi Marko, the upper body position is perfect but i do not have enough informations about the lower body.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is a little bit better angle...is it good?
I prefer legs a bit lower, strive to hold the body at the same angle...if you scroll randomly the video you should be always in place.
Definitely better, from my pov couple of weeks more and you are fine.