This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated Thoracic Bridge Push Up

Started by Geonho Lee, June 20, 2019 · 7 Replies · 110 Views

Geonho Lee

I'm not able to do that just a set of 10 reps.. Is it okay ?

check Please

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Geonho, keep your elbows at the same distance, do not permit them to flare out to the side when moving down. hold your head in a neutral position.

Geonho Lee
On 6/21/2019 at 3:18 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, keep your elbows at the same distance, do not permit them to flare out to the side when moving down. hold your head in a neutral position.

 

 

I tried my best to maintain my elbow at the same distance, and my hean in a neutral position

Check please

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Geonho, you're doing a better job of keeping your elbows stacked over your hands, but there's still some room for improvement. Continue to focus on that. In addition, avoid ducking your chin to your chest in your bridge position.

Geonho Lee
On 6/28/2019 at 2:20 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Geonho, you're doing a better job of keeping your elbows stacked over your hands, but there's still some room for improvement. Continue to focus on that. In addition, avoid ducking your chin to your chest in your bridge position.

Ok thank you! I’m not able to do 10 reps, so I did about 3 rep and then I take a little rest for a minute and I tried do that again about 2-3reps. Is it okay??

Is there the better way to improve that movement?

Jeffrey Bittner

That's perfectly fine, Geonho! 

Geonho Lee
On 6/30/2019 at 5:59 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

That's perfectly fine, Geonho! 

I come back with the correct posture that you said... right?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice improvement, Geonho!