This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bridge Wall Walk

Started by Geonho Lee, June 20, 2019 · 6 Replies · 75 Views

Geonho Lee

I feel bad for too much my form video uploaded..

check please!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Geonho, if possible reach the floor with the hands before stepping back.

Geonho Lee
On 6/21/2019 at 3:18 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, if possible reach the floor with the hands before stepping back.

stepping back? What is that mean?

I guess that is when my hands are on the floor?

Alessandro Mainente

I mean before moving back to standing position you can reach the floor with the hands.

Geonho Lee
17 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

I mean before moving back to standing position you can reach the floor with the hands.

I thought I reached the floor with both my hands. Do I need more depth?

Alessandro Mainente

Not in the first rep.

Geonho Lee
5 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Not in the first rep.

yes thank you! I’ll try to do that