This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Supine Shoulder Extension Wall Walk

Started by Geonho Lee, June 20, 2019 · 4 Replies · 66 Views

Geonho Lee

Check Please!!

and I find that this exercise kind of hard on my forearm

 

Alessandro Mainente

Are you meaning of the inner part of the elbows? where the bicep inserts?

Geonho Lee
On 6/21/2019 at 3:20 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Are you meaning of the inner part of the elbows? where the bicep inserts?

I mean It's not pain, I think It's just a problem about the strength of my forearm from my elbow to my wrist when I walk to inside.

Alessandro Mainente

I think that as you progress over the handstand one course the forearms will get stronger.

Geonho Lee
17 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

I think that as you progress over the handstand one course the forearms will get stronger.

Okay, Thank you!