This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Narrow Hurdler Block!

Started by Geonho Lee, June 15, 2019 · 5 Replies · 146 Views

Geonho Lee

I don't feel I'm getting better at it so far... what is the problem?

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

NIce parallel hips, nice execution.

Geonho Lee
On 6/15/2019 at 5:36 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

NIce parallel hips, nice execution.

 

I noticed that I tend to lean toward the straight leg, Is it Ok?

Please feedback

Alessandro Mainente

Well...i would say that it happens when the opposite quad it is tight. i suggest you use something under the straight-leg-hip. what it is necessary to reduce to zero the side lean.

Geonho Lee
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Well...i would say that it happens when the opposite quad it is tight. i suggest you use something under the straight-leg-hip. what it is necessary to reduce to zero the side lean.

Like the video that I first posted?, but I find It kind of easy for me.

Is it okay to use the lower something to decrease range of motion instead of a stretch block?

Alessandro Mainente

Yes the first video is the goal, there is no reason to make it harder if you cannot reduce the deviations.