Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is my first try of this progression...how am I doing?
What grip is here necessary, pronated or neutral?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, June 14, 2019 · 6 Replies · 65 Views
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is my first try of this progression...how am I doing?
What grip is here necessary, pronated or neutral?
HI Marko, the height of the pull is important as the position of the body part. i need a back or a front view.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is the back view.
Hi Marko, unfortunately, these rows are not wide. at the top of the movement, i want to see elbows almost on the same line of the shoulders and forearms almost vertical.
Okey, I will try it. But I kinda struggle to spread the rings apart...I have very little strength in that range. Any suggestions?
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Is it better?
And which grip should I use of this two?
Hey Marko,at this level the pronated grip as in the course video is necessary.