This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE1 FeedBack Please

Started by Geonho Lee, June 13, 2019 · 20 Replies · 168 Views

Geonho Lee

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Work on increasing your lean so that your torso is at about a 45 degree angle with the ground. Keep trying to maximize the rotation of your torso while minimizing the movement in your shoulders!

Geonho Lee
4 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Work on increasing your lean so that your torso is at about a 45 degree angle with the ground. Keep trying to maximize the rotation of your torso while minimizing the movement in your shoulders!

Yeah.. sounds kind of difficult:( Thank you so much!

Geonho Lee
On 6/14/2019 at 2:16 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Work on increasing your lean so that your torso is at about a 45 degree angle with the ground. Keep trying to maximize the rotation of your torso while minimizing the movement in your shoulders!

What do you think of my problem?

 

Alessandro Mainente

I think that your rotation is limited...also Jeffrey noticed that. i would add some more days in the week the TBSSE7.

Geonho Lee
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

I think that your rotation is limited...also Jeffrey noticed that. i would add some more days in the week the TBSSE7.

What is the TBSSE7??

I need to make my torso 45 degree angle with the ground?? and more rotation?

Alessandro Mainente

TBSSE7 is one exercise from the thoracic bridge stretch course. you can access individually to the exercises from the course library. actually, you simply need more rotation.

Geonho Lee
On 6/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

TBSSE7 is one exercise from the thoracic bridge stretch course. you can access individually to the exercises from the course library. actually, you simply need more rotation.

I'm back... what about this??

 

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I'm back... what about this??

 

you are simply doing the movement with acceleration. this does not consist in a mastery. you have lack of twist and it is practically impossible to fix it in 3 days. be patience.

Geonho Lee
On 6/21/2019 at 3:15 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

you are simply doing the movement with acceleration. this does not consist in a mastery. you have lack of twist and it is practically impossible to fix it in 3 days. be patience.

yes, I've been realizing how important patience is. I just wanted to know that l was doing with a correct form, the angle, speed that you said.

and I don't still know what I have to do now for a perfect form. Do I have to make my body more twisted??

Alessandro Mainente

More twisting means less passive tension of the antagonist's muscles. i told you about one exercise from the TB series that you have to do. 

since the muscles of the spine are very strong you need time to relax them and improve the ability to twist actively your spine.

Geonho Lee
17 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

More twisting means less passive tension of the antagonist's muscles. i told you about one exercise from the TB series that you have to do. 

since the muscles of the spine are very strong you need time to relax them and improve the ability to twist actively your spine.

I need more time, experience and practice, right??

Alessandro Mainente

You need time. experience does not reduce passive tension. stretching does.

Geonho Lee
5 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

You need time. experience does not reduce passive tension. stretching does.

Yes. The stretching that you said is reach underneath, right?

Alessandro Mainente

yes.

Geonho Lee
On 6/24/2019 at 5:30 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

yes.

This is my current movement. What do you think of it?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Geonho,

You can improve by:

  1. Increasing your lean to 45 degrees.
  2. Keeping your knees together
  3. Maintaining the same pace throughout each rep (don't let the weight drop towards the ground at the end of your reps)
Geonho Lee
On 7/23/2019 at 6:16 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Geonho,

You can improve by:

  1. Increasing your lean to 45 degrees.
  2. Keeping your knees together
  3. Maintaining the same pace throughout each rep (don't let the weight drop towards the ground at the end of your reps)

Do you think I understood your mean exactly?

I tried my best to make my lean to 45 degrees

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice improvement on the lean, Geonho. Remember to keep your knees together.

Geonho Lee

@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner

Could you check my current form? I feel like I’ve been kind of stuck at this movement so I want to know if I’m doing it correctly.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Geonho. Don't forget to keep your knees together.