This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE5 Checking Progress

Started by Mark Birbeck, June 12, 2019 · 2 Replies · 29 Views

Mark Birbeck

Hi there.

I'm currently on 5x18s and was thinking to move up a step and increase the duration. But before I do, I thought it best to check my form. The following is the last of the 5:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KjP3rjT4EkjqfaH49

Thanks for any pointers, and all the best,

Mark

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice job keeping PPT, Mark! Before moving on I would like to see stronger protraction as well as more lean. The hanging drawstring on your pants is a good way to gauge if you are leaning enough. Your goal is to get that string in line with your wrists as you hold. Keep up the great work!

Mark Birbeck

Hi Jeffrey,

I had been wondering whether the next step would be to increase lean or increase duration, so now I'm clear. I'll also work on the protraction.

Thanks!

All the best,

Mark