G'day everyone,
Can I please get some feedback on my negative hanging leg lifts? I am using a barbell on a rack behind my upper back to simulate stall bars.
Thanks in advance
Callum
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Callum Muntz, June 12, 2019 · 6 Replies · 62 Views
G'day everyone,
Can I please get some feedback on my negative hanging leg lifts? I am using a barbell on a rack behind my upper back to simulate stall bars.
Thanks in advance
Callum
HI Callum, you should try to put the bar on the other side. there is too much lean backward.
Thanks Alessandro,
Did it again today with your advice on moving the bar forward and recorded the result. What are your thoughts?
Thanks in advance
Callum
You're headed in the right direction, Callum! In addition to Alex's comment, I suggest also moving the bar higher so that it is closer to your delts.
Thanks Jeffrey,
I did what you suggested this morning. Is this better? I note my arms have to reach back (extend?) quite a way which puts pressure on my shoulders. Nothing painful, but wanted to note it to you incase this could be a problem.
Nice adjustment, Callum. The bar looks like it is placed much better. Keep trying to maximize your compression as your toes are by the bar. You're on the right track, keep it up!
3 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice adjustment, Callum. The bar looks like it is placed much better. Keep trying to maximize your compression as your toes are by the bar. You're on the right track, keep it up!
G'day Jeffrey,
Thanks mate, much appreciated