This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE6 Elevated Planche Lean

Started by Callum Muntz, June 12, 2019 · 4 Replies · 49 Views

Callum Muntz

G'day everyone,

 

Wondering if I can get some assistance with this one. My assessment is the lean isn't far enough (this is my fifth set). What are your thoughts on correcting this? Should I lower the time, maybe right back to 6 or 12 seconds, but really push the lean?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Callum not bad at all, as you stated step back to 6 seconds and increase the lean. the form is very good.

Callum Muntz

Thanks Alessando,

Is this a little better?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Callum, correct lean this time and 10'' mark: perfect form.

Callum Muntz
14 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Callum, correct lean this time and 10'' mark: perfect form.

thanks mate! I'll keep grinding away at this until mastery.

Appreciate your prompt and professional support.