This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS PE2 + iM

Started by Geonho Lee, June 11, 2019 · 12 Replies · 119 Views

Geonho Lee

How do you think about those???

Alessandro Mainente

hI GEONHO, not bad the PE. the iM requires more range of motion before moving on. As stated in other posts reaching the position where legs are horizontal is the best situation for future improvements.

Geonho Lee
14 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

hI GEONHO, not bad the PE. the iM requires more range of motion before moving on. As stated in other posts reaching the position where legs are horizontal is the best situation for future improvements.

I think That’s the best... because there isn’t any equipment to make my legs horizontal:( umm.... I’ll find again!

Alessandro Mainente

You can stil training with an "at least" perspective and you will have "at least" result. the choice's up on you.

Eloy Bote
20 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I think That’s the best... because there isn’t any equipment to make my legs horizontal:( umm.... I’ll find again!

Hey Geonho I think your hands are a bit far from your feet. To reach horizontal try to grip the bar with the hands at knee level, lower the bar 1 position down but maybe you want a spotter in front of you in case you don't feel very secure. Your compression is very good and with that adjustment I'm pretty sure you will go a lot lower!

Geonho Lee
4 hours ago, Eloy Bote said:

Hey Geonho I think your hands are a bit far from your feet. To reach horizontal try to grip the bar with the hands at knee level, lower the bar 1 position down but maybe you want a spotter in front of you in case you don't feel very secure. Your compression is very good and with that adjustment I'm pretty sure you will go a lot lower!

Thank you so much Eloy!

yeah actulally It sounds quite dangerous.. but I should do that, have to do that. I’m kinda scared :)

Geonho Lee
15 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

You can stil training with an "at least" perspective and you will have "at least" result. the choice's up on you.

Good advice! Really good! I realize why I have to do that

Geonho Lee
On 6/13/2019 at 6:30 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

You can stil training with an "at least" perspective and you will have "at least" result. the choice's up on you.

I felt kind of scared.. haha. what about that?

Alessandro Mainente

Almost horizontal. but you do not need me for evaluating the horizontal position. remember that i start to count when you are in a fixed position.

Geonho Lee
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Almost horizontal. but you do not need me for evaluating the horizontal position. remember that i start to count when you are in a fixed position.

You mean, It takes time, right??

Ok I’ll start to count with that way

Alessandro Mainente

yes for sure...

Geonho Lee
On 6/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

yes for sure...

my current progress! Check Please

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Geonho! Remember to keep pushing as tall as you can through your shoulders as you walk your feet in.